Excalibur 6845 Axiom SMF Kit W/Scope
Excalibur Axiom SMF Crossbow accuracy is amazing, it is capable of producing arrow speeds in excess of 305 FPS* and the Recurve has plenty of horsepower, that is reliable and efficient to handle any of North America’s largest game. Draw weight for the Excalibur Axiom SMF Kit W/Scope is 175 pounds and 14.5″ power stroke, Making it not just reliable and efficient the Axiom is comfortable to cock.
Excalibur Axiom SMF
The Excalibur Axiom SMF is sold only as a kit including a matching multiplex scope with a mounting hardware. Rope cocking aid, 4 arrows quiver plus 4 FireBolt arrows complete with field points. Axiom SMF produces arrow speeds in excess of 305 feet per second, like all the other Excalibur Crossbow’s, the accuracy is completely dead on. As it generates plenty of horsepower the Axiom weighs 175 lbs.
Axiom SMF kit has a 14.5″ power stroke making it very comfortable to cock, light weight and only 6 pounds making it a easier to carry on a long day afield. The Axiom SMF is superbly crafted crossbow and is designed with you in mind as a budget priced option to help the new and seasoned crossbow hunters be able to get out and enjoy the Excalibur’s quality at a very low cost. Axiom SMF is made for any serious hunting combination!
(Note: SMF meaning stands for Synthetic Main Frame)
- This package is listed as a manufacturer as a “price-point” bow as they wanted to focus on people wanting to try a recurve crossbow without out breaking the bank.
- The Excalibur Axiom SMF Crossbow Kit has under promised and over delivered.
- Axiom SMF Crossbow is Amazing. quick and easy to put together, and shoot thereafter.
- The quality of the Axiom SMF was well thought out, with high-quality parts.
- The Excalibur Axiom SMF is dead on accurate, light weight.
- Great bonus with having the Axiom SMF if the string breaks in field. It is easy and quick to replace without any effort or any special equipment.
- Some have mentioned the Axiom SMF is hard to control.
- You could try sighting in when you grab a new arrow.
- The trigger pull is loud. You could buy the S5 string suppression system, that or buy the string dampener kit. you may also want to use a heavier arrow and that should help with the noise.
- The sighting on the scope isn’t all that great for more than 20 yards.
- ( Try re-sighting your crossbow for either table rest or kneel position and once it’s sighted in, then try to shoot.)
- Some have said it seems heavy. After holding it up for sometime it can get heavy, (but it’s pretty light for a crossbow, compared to a regular upright compound)